Friday, June 16, 2006

June 16

On the 15th
Spain won Ukraine 4-0. WOW! and Tunisia vs saudi, the game draw. Germany vs poland, Germany scrap through in my point of view, 1-0.

FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ENGLAND! FUCK BECKHAM! FUCK CROUCH!
First game of today is Ecuador vs Costa Rica, I remember clearly I did told Xavier to buy Ecuador, Buy SP lah. I myself bet Ecuador, LOL! win $20! Thanks ah rachel! Ecuador won 3-0. Impressive, 2 game never concede, score 5 goals. LOL!

And here comes the fuck up part, share with suman and bet $100 on Trinidad & Tobago, while JC,pengleng and rachel bet $250 on England, England odds let 2 ball. meaning, England must win by 3 goal margin to win for Jc they all, 2-0 Both me and jc draw. 1-0 or 0-0 i win.I told them trinidad confirm defend well one, they don't believe. BUT! FUCK! Trinidad defended so well for like 80+min, but on the 82 min, Crouch score! KNN! WHO THE HELL WAS TAKING BECKHAM?! why the hell he got so much time to pick out the cross?! FUCK! 1-0 nvm, at that time i still winning, then all of a sudden, that fuck up gerrard, Score! KNN! LUCKY! FUCK UP MAN! and that offside ruling! FUCK! JUST JUST OFFSIDE! If not trinidad would have scored and the scoreline will be 2-1 and I WILL WIN! WAH! FUCK LAH! nearly won! KNN! FUCK! *^&^#&@! LOL! Now no win no lose. SAD CASE MAN! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'M SO FUCKING PISS NOW! 2 goals in like the last 10 mins! WTF WTF! FUCK ENGLAND! They were plain lucky, thats all! THEY WILL NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR!YES, Thats what i say! Trust me! THEY WONT WIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home